Sorry for the delay. I want to thank Matt for this The Sunshine Blogger Award. I appreciate this award and once again, I want to apologise for not doing this sooner, but I was busy with real life commitments and keeping up with reviews.
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is one anime, manga, or light novel series you ever regret watching or reading?
School Days. This was the worst anime I ever watched, I wished I could erase it from my memory.
- Besides anime, manga or light novels, what are your other hobbies?
I enjoy reading novels, and long walks.
- Ever wrote something in your blog when you are mad or upset? If so, how does it feel compared to other days?
Yes, but on my old poetry blog. I was really frustrated with my school life and friends at that time, so I decided to vent everything out in a poem. I felt much better afterwards, but it was a horrible poem. It was very sad compared to my usual days.
- Can you imagine yourself living in a life without anime?
Don’t need to because I had a period where I quit being an otaku completely to try to “fit in.” I was bored and lost. I completely had no idea who I was anymore because my effort to follow other people ideas made me really unhappy. They can easily tell that I was faking it. I then decided to live true to who I am and my hobbies.
- Do you play any video games? If so, what do you play mostly on?
Yes, I play a lot of VNs on my laptop.
- Do you have a series in which everyone should watch?
Gurren Lagann because we all need to pierce the heavens
- In which format do you prefer to watch anime? On DVD? Satellite TV? Streaming?
I watch most of my anime on Crunchyroll and Funimation. Sometimes, on DVD if it is a anime movie or some I owned.
- What is one anime series you would not want to be in?
- Which series surprisingly made you cry, upset or disturbed you?
Cried: Key series like Clannad and Air. Your Lie in April.
Upset: Madoka Magica
Disturbed: Boku No Pico
- Is there a series, in your opinion, you believe is over hyped?
Attack On Titan
- What’s the most difficult part of blogging at your blogs?
Trying to think of new content to write about and having enough time to watch anime to review them. Dealing with negative feedback and criticisms from your readers.
- Inkling Infonography
- Blackmore’s Moon
- Thoughts On Anime
- 100 words anime
- Who is your favourite anime character?
- Your favourite dish in Anime?
- Will you let your kids watch anime?
- What is your gateway anime?
- Have you ever cosplay, and as who?
- How did you start talking about anime?
- What are your favourite sweets?
- Do you watch long-running anime? If so, what keeps you motivated to keep watching
- Name one important you learned from anime.
- Name three anime/manga merchandise you have
- What your most memorable quote from the otaku’s sphere