According to ancient custom, I must now display the rules. I am writing this on the holiday, I don’t want to end up on the naughty list! So here they are:
- Display the logo (should be above).
- Thank the bloggers for the award (already done!).
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
- What do you think makes your blog special — either to you or your readers?
My blog is special to because I started within my anime social group. The Blaztaven is the name of our facebook group from high school. My senpai started the to discuss, and I want to develop that idea by creating Youtube videwos, but then my senpai I should by blogging about anime. My senpai helped me start this blog, and contribute many popular posts to it. You guys know him as Savageshark. Another friend of mine, mistercrickster1 helps me to write some posts as well. It is a way to express my love for anime and a place where I met new people.
- When you first started your blog, what did you think would be the most enjoyable part of blogging?
When I first started blogging the most enjoyable thing for and still is when I complete a post because I was able to talk about everything I like and and dislike about a show, movie or manga. I was able to put my thoughts that were scattered when I watched the show onto paper and collect my feelings.
- What do you think is the most enjoyable part of blogging now?
My most enjoyable part about blogging right is reading other blog posts, I know I am not a great writer, so reading other people posts help me see where I grow as a writer, and see many viewpoints about a show I had not considered before. I started to see that I should not trust only one single opinion, but look at many sources.
- You’ve been charged with revitalizing the Isekai genre. How would you do it?
I would refuse the job because I think there are lot of other genres that need love and popularity.
- Excepting my site and yours, what is your favorite blog post? If that’s too broad, what’s your favorite blog post in the last month?
My favourite post this month is this post from Irina.
- What advice would you have for new anime bloggers trying to get started?
Read a lot of other people posts and write a lot because it helps you grow as a blogger.
- What one anime character do you most identify with, and why?
Mikoto Mikoshiba – Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun. I am a shy and easily embarrassed otaku, and I like curvaceous, scantily-clad figurines.
My questions from tanteikid94
- Would you get in a robot?
- What is your worst blogging experience?
- Would you create a new world as a god/goddess?
- What do think of fanservice in anime?
- What is your favourite anime in anime?
- What can we do to create safer anime discussion space?
- Do you think all media should be “woke”
This is the part where I get to cordially invite other bloggers to answer my questions. So, here are some sites that I’d love to see answer the questions (which are above):